A group of gamers from Tap Tycoon

Out or In

Spike1

Out or In

Post by Spike1 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:30 pm

Hi guys, Spike here, I don't think anybody will read this but just in case, it looks like we are staying on the group for the moment. Just think about what happens when Levi leaves? I think the sooner we leave the better, whoever makes the new group (does not have to be me, I just offered) can then make more vps so there is more control,

And yes, we will loose the boost, but it can be rebuild in 2 to 3 months now, if in lets say 3 months Leviathan leaves (I am no saying he will, but it might happen, same with me and anybody else) we will be fucked...no presi and no vp... and it will be even worse to make a new group ot search for another group that is already created.

Those are my thoughts.

pd: Cheers for the forum fire!

Fireproof
    Admin

Re: Out or In

Post by Fireproof on Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:10 pm

I think we should create a new group.

Levi is our only VP and our President is absent. We have not seen Miguel in at least 2 months since I first joined our group. If Levi wants to quit, as a group, we could be in a lot of trouble. Without a VP or President we won't be able to kick out inactive players. While we lack a president our group will simply die overtime anyway. With that said, it might be later down the road when we're further along x300 bonus or x500 bonus or further (Idk how far this bonus goes). It'll hurt us more when that time comes because either the group will break away or we'll need to found a new group.

Another option is to create the group anyway, if someone has an extra tablet, android, or iPhone laying around. If we can get a head start on another group, it'll lessen the damage if players are going inactive.

Last thoughts. Our guild is ranked 70ish. While it's possible to leave the group and immediately join another guild, you might find you're joining groups with low bonuses or inactive Presidents/VP. You might be jumping around hoping you find a group comparable to ours. It might be awhile before another good group opens up. An inactive President is already a dead guild.

vm2ns

hi

Post by vm2ns on Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:42 pm

the only bad thing is losing the bonus that is x253 now. but maybe if we had a active president, and VP's whe could evolve more in the future, i don't know the right move.

this groups is the best i have joined because there are some ppl active, and we have a high score, but we whould nned 101days do catch the challenge =/

Fireproof
    Admin

Post by Fireproof on Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:00 pm

Alternatively, we could seek out an active group with an active president. We'll explain our situation and suggest we could potentially have up to 20 players who might consider migrating.

We wouldn't leave our group unless the president of the next group comes on here to talk with us AND the bonus isn't too low. Going from x253 to x200 but having an active president might be worth a 2 week bonus loss (Much better than 100 days worth).

If anyone has anything else to add, please say so.

Would anyone consider this?

vm2ns

Post by vm2ns on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:38 pm

that is a good strat, but how do we search? reddit or something like that?

Fireproof
    Admin

Post by Fireproof on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:49 pm

I have an idea.

So basically my game is making very little progress right now. It's been over a week and I'm halfway through level 98. If I prestige my bonus is so little it would be a waste of a prestige. My tech cards have been my lowest buildings lately so I'm kinda down on my luck right now.

I can leave the group to search. When I find a group I like, I'll message the president. If the president replies, I'll try to negotiate getting our group over there. I'll report back here with the group name and the access code to join. If you or spike and/or anyone else continue to be active here, you can keep the group informed etc. Also, you can still chat with me here.

Also QuietTheMind, another player in our group, is with me. I can have them leave a message in the group too.

This would actually be quite simple.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:50 am